Welcome back friends! We had a wonderful weekend but are ready to kick things off with our featured blogger, To Live and Diet in L.A.
Hi, I’m Whitney! I’m an L.A. Entertainment Reporter/Host turned Healthy Living Blogger who writes about nutrition, fitness, and lifestyles of the rich and famous over at To Live & Diet in L.A.
On my site you’ll find original healthy recipes, nutrition and fitness tips, workout videos, and interviews with celebrities and health industry professionals. I started the blog as an outlet to report on what I am really passionate about (health and fitness) as opposed to what I was paid to report on (Justin Bieber’s latest antics).
In September, I decided to focus on my passion full-time and am currently going back to school to earn my Master’s in Nutrition and become a Registered Dietician. In the meantime, I remain immersed in the world of entertainment and work to dispel health myths perpetuated by the Hollywood machine, and bring the truth to women everywhere!
Go visit To Live & Diet in L.A. and share the comment love!
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015