Welcome back friends! We had a wonderful weekend but are ready to kick things off with our featured blogger, To Live and Diet in L.A.
Hi, I’m Whitney! I’m an L.A. Entertainment Reporter/Host turned Healthy Living Blogger who writes about nutrition, fitness, and lifestyles of the rich and famous over at To Live & Diet in L.A.
On my site you’ll find original healthy recipes, nutrition and fitness tips, workout videos, and interviews with celebrities and health industry professionals. I started the blog as an outlet to report on what I am really passionate about (health and fitness) as opposed to what I was paid to report on (Justin Bieber’s latest antics).
In September, I decided to focus on my passion full-time and am currently going back to school to earn my Master’s in Nutrition and become a Registered Dietician. In the meantime, I remain immersed in the world of entertainment and work to dispel health myths perpetuated by the Hollywood machine, and bring the truth to women everywhere!
Go visit To Live & Diet in L.A. and share the comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016