Welcome back friends! We had a wonderful weekend but are ready to kick things off with our featured blogger, To Live and Diet in L.A.
Hi, I’m Whitney! I’m an L.A. Entertainment Reporter/Host turned Healthy Living Blogger who writes about nutrition, fitness, and lifestyles of the rich and famous over at To Live & Diet in L.A.
On my site you’ll find original healthy recipes, nutrition and fitness tips, workout videos, and interviews with celebrities and health industry professionals. I started the blog as an outlet to report on what I am really passionate about (health and fitness) as opposed to what I was paid to report on (Justin Bieber’s latest antics).
In September, I decided to focus on my passion full-time and am currently going back to school to earn my Master’s in Nutrition and become a Registered Dietician. In the meantime, I remain immersed in the world of entertainment and work to dispel health myths perpetuated by the Hollywood machine, and bring the truth to women everywhere!
Go visit To Live & Diet in L.A. and share the comment love!
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016