Do you love all things Disney? If so you are going to love our featured blogger, Living a Disney Life.
Hi I’m Lisa and I’m a Disney addict. Luckily, I married a wonderful, equally Disney-obsessed man and together we raised a couple of delightfully Disney-loving children. We have had some of the happiest times of our lives on our annual Disney vacations – visiting Walt Disney World and traveling to some incredible destinations on the Disney Cruise Line. When I suddenly (really, it sneaks up on you!) found myself in an empty nest with a little extra time on my hands, I decided to start a blog about my Disney life….how I try to maintain the Disney magic at home while planning our next family adventure.
I share Disney crafts and recipes, restaurant, resort, and movie reviews, travel tips, trip reports, and more. I hope you find something to enjoy following along as I’m living a Disney life and empty-nesting with pixie dust.
- Walt Disney World Vacations – What Happens When the Kids Grow Up?
- What is the Disney Bubble?
- DIY Mickey Christmas Ornaments – Part 1
Go visit Living a Disney Life and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017