Do you love all things Disney? If so you are going to love our featured blogger, Living a Disney Life.
Hi I’m Lisa and I’m a Disney addict. Luckily, I married a wonderful, equally Disney-obsessed man and together we raised a couple of delightfully Disney-loving children. We have had some of the happiest times of our lives on our annual Disney vacations – visiting Walt Disney World and traveling to some incredible destinations on the Disney Cruise Line. When I suddenly (really, it sneaks up on you!) found myself in an empty nest with a little extra time on my hands, I decided to start a blog about my Disney life….how I try to maintain the Disney magic at home while planning our next family adventure.
I share Disney crafts and recipes, restaurant, resort, and movie reviews, travel tips, trip reports, and more. I hope you find something to enjoy following along as I’m living a Disney life and empty-nesting with pixie dust.
- Walt Disney World Vacations – What Happens When the Kids Grow Up?
- What is the Disney Bubble?
- DIY Mickey Christmas Ornaments – Part 1
Go visit Living a Disney Life and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017