Spend Less, Save More

Good morning!

Living frugal is becoming more and more popular with each passing day. Today’s featured blogger can help you learn how to do it, too! Say hello to Kristi from Spend Less, Save More.

Spend Less Save More

Here’s what Kristi wants you to know about her blog:

When my family went to one income in 2009, we were forced to take a hard look at our spending habits and find creative ways to cut costs. We had to learn to SPEND LESS and SAVE MORE. This meant, less eating out, more cooked meals, a much less wardrobe budget and shopping at second hand stores and yard sales.  Although I haven’t mastered it all, Spend Less and Save More is my way of passing on what I’ve learned about cutting costs and living on less.

Spend Less, Save More

Here are some of Kristi’s best money-saving posts:

Setting Up A Cash Envelope System is a great way to get started with budgeting.

Economize on your kids’ lunches by reading Saving Time & Money on Lunch.

Throwing a Kids’ Birthday Party On A Budget is a great way to do parties on the cheap.

Are you inspired to save more money? Head over to Spend Less, Save More for even more tips after leaving a short comment for Roll Call here!

About Alina Thomas

Alina is a Virginia wedding photographer based out of Lynchburg, VA. She has a passion for arts and design, and strives to express it through her work. She is creative at heart and loves nothing more than sharing her knowledge in photography with other Virginia wedding photographers on her blog each week. Alina loves being a new mom to her first-born and spending time with her husband who helps her run her businesses. Please feel free to follow her on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google+.
The Mommy Matters
Geezees

Comments

Hubby and I are getting back on a budget in January. We’d like for him to change jobs which will mean taking a pay cut. So our plan is to live on that amount in 2012 and increase our savings. I’m looking for all the tips I can find to make that goal happen.

I’m always interested in spending less — especially this time of year. I’ve been searching out blogs that have gift ideas on the cheap.
    I hope everyone is back into the work-week swing of things post-Thanksgiving!
    =)
    Katie

Congrats on your SITS day! Sounds like your blog has some tips for everyone 😀 Looking forward to reading more about frugal living!

What a good blog to find right before Christmas. We all spend too much this time of year…right? right?

Great birthday party ideas folks…that post is a must read.

In a world were so much is about who drives the newest vehicle, wears the nicest clothes, or adorns their home in the most stylish decor, it’s quite refreshing to read about other moms who are making it work with less. thanks!

I think this is a blogger who speaks to us all, especially this time of year when spending can get a bit ridiculous. Off to check her out now!

Yep, we are trying to stay on budget this holiday season too and it is hard. My husband and I decided not to give each other gifts and we have a set amount for each person on our list. I have a feeling that when it comes down to the wire, we might end up fudging a little.

The perfect blog for this time of year. We are trying so hard to stay on budget as the holidays approach but man is it hard! I so wish we would just win the lottery!