Happy Friday, friends!
Let’s give a warm welcome to our flash featured blogger, Living Mi Vida Loca!
Living Mi Vida Loca is written by a Latina mami of two boys living the life in Southern California. I started blogging back when the oldest one was a couple of years old and I felt like I had lost a part of myself. In an effort to reclaim that lost part, I started writing about mi vida loca and embraced my new lifestyle as a stay-at-home mom. I invite you to check out Living Mi Vida Loca and try out a few of our recipes, find a new place to visit, try out a new product or just sit back and check out our videos.
- Vegetarian Vegetable Soup with Chicken-free Strips
- Transition Winter 2013/2014 fashion trends into Spring
- DIY Minecraft Birthday Party at Sky High Sports
Go visit Living Mi Vida Loca and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016