Happy Friday, friends!
Let’s give a warm welcome to our flash featured blogger, Living Mi Vida Loca!
Living Mi Vida Loca is written by a Latina mami of two boys living the life in Southern California. I started blogging back when the oldest one was a couple of years old and I felt like I had lost a part of myself. In an effort to reclaim that lost part, I started writing about mi vida loca and embraced my new lifestyle as a stay-at-home mom. I invite you to check out Living Mi Vida Loca and try out a few of our recipes, find a new place to visit, try out a new product or just sit back and check out our videos.
- Vegetarian Vegetable Soup with Chicken-free Strips
- Transition Winter 2013/2014 fashion trends into Spring
- DIY Minecraft Birthday Party at Sky High Sports
Go visit Living Mi Vida Loca and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015