Happy Friday, friends!
Let’s give a warm welcome to our flash featured blogger, Living Mi Vida Loca!
Living Mi Vida Loca is written by a Latina mami of two boys living the life in Southern California. I started blogging back when the oldest one was a couple of years old and I felt like I had lost a part of myself. In an effort to reclaim that lost part, I started writing about mi vida loca and embraced my new lifestyle as a stay-at-home mom. I invite you to check out Living Mi Vida Loca and try out a few of our recipes, find a new place to visit, try out a new product or just sit back and check out our videos.
- Vegetarian Vegetable Soup with Chicken-free Strips
- Transition Winter 2013/2014 fashion trends into Spring
- DIY Minecraft Birthday Party at Sky High Sports
Go visit Living Mi Vida Loca and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015