Happy Friday, friends!
Let’s give a warm welcome to our flash featured blogger, Living Mi Vida Loca!
Living Mi Vida Loca is written by a Latina mami of two boys living the life in Southern California. I started blogging back when the oldest one was a couple of years old and I felt like I had lost a part of myself. In an effort to reclaim that lost part, I started writing about mi vida loca and embraced my new lifestyle as a stay-at-home mom. I invite you to check out Living Mi Vida Loca and try out a few of our recipes, find a new place to visit, try out a new product or just sit back and check out our videos.
- Vegetarian Vegetable Soup with Chicken-free Strips
- Transition Winter 2013/2014 fashion trends into Spring
- DIY Minecraft Birthday Party at Sky High Sports
Go visit Living Mi Vida Loca and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016
- Photography Tutorial: Shooting Through The Viewfinder - May 11, 2016