Today’s featured blogger, Losing In The City, shares her journey with weight loss and so much more!
My name is Cassandre Charles and I blog at www.losinginthecity.com. I started this blog a few years ago as a way to track my journey to weight loss. When you live in a city like NYC or quite frankly anywhere that’s super busy and everything is centered around food, it’s almost impossible to lose weight, so I thought. Through losinginthecity.com, I share the highs and lows of my journey to weight loss and healthy living in the craziest city ever.
- The Power of Words to Hurt
- How a Virus Stole My Blogoversary and the Power of Community
- When the Health Coach Needs Coaching
Go visit Losing In The City and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016