Today’s featured blogger is a lovely writer who I have the pleasure of knowing (even if just from Twitter!). She writes posts both heartfelt and funny about motherhood, the loss of a child, having a child with autism, and so much more. Please welcome Jessica from Four Plus An Angel.
Here’s a little bit about Jessica and her blog:
Jessica is living her dream, almost. She is the stay at home mom to five, four in her arms and one in her heart. Blogging about lessons learned after the loss of her daughter and the daily chaos of a house almost full had reignited her passion for writing. In her four years of blogging, she has gone from just putting one foot in front of the other, to loving her days (as long as they start with coffee and end with wine).
Three of Jessica’s favorite posts are:
The Mom Tattoo – we wear our role all over ourselves!
An amazing, heartfelt letter to her child in heaven: A Tribute to You
What Autism Does Not See calls out some of the perfect moments.
After you Roll Call here, head over to Four Plus An Angel for more of Jessica’s story!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012