Today’s feature blogger is sharing their family adventures and life lessons.
Come join in the fun at Macdonald’s Playland!
I am Pamela, my husband is Scott, and our sweet daughter is Lilly-Jade. Together, we make up the Macdonalds. We started our blog in 2011 all because we wanted to start documenting life in our land. We titled it “Macdonald’s Playland” because…well…”Macdonald”…”land” … “play”.. umm…”play” … “land…”. Er. YEA. I know you get it. Clever, right?? Also, it happens to have a twist off a popular fast-food franchise that I may or may not like to go to after a “work out.”
Anyway, come keep up with our adventures, our thoughts on parenthood, our thoughts on each other, our thoughts on __(insert topic here)__, life lessons, new photos (most of which will be of our child..she’s just too cute!), etc. We super duper love each other and our family is quite the trio…life is beautiful because we have each other.
Here are 3 favorite posts from MacDonald’s Playland:
- My Gullible Husband (& how I told him I’m pregnant)
- 12 More Confessions From A New Mama
- 2012 Macdonald Family Photos
You know the drill…comment below then head to Macdonald’s Playland and show Pamela, Scott & Lilly-Jade some comment love!
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016