Today’s feature blogger is sharing their family adventures and life lessons.
Come join in the fun at Macdonald’s Playland!
I am Pamela, my husband is Scott, and our sweet daughter is Lilly-Jade. Together, we make up the Macdonalds. We started our blog in 2011 all because we wanted to start documenting life in our land. We titled it “Macdonald’s Playland” because…well…”Macdonald”…”land” … “play”.. umm…”play” … “land…”. Er. YEA. I know you get it. Clever, right?? Also, it happens to have a twist off a popular fast-food franchise that I may or may not like to go to after a “work out.”
Anyway, come keep up with our adventures, our thoughts on parenthood, our thoughts on each other, our thoughts on __(insert topic here)__, life lessons, new photos (most of which will be of our child..she’s just too cute!), etc. We super duper love each other and our family is quite the trio…life is beautiful because we have each other.
Here are 3 favorite posts from MacDonald’s Playland:
- My Gullible Husband (& how I told him I’m pregnant)
- 12 More Confessions From A New Mama
- 2012 Macdonald Family Photos
You know the drill…comment below then head to Macdonald’s Playland and show Pamela, Scott & Lilly-Jade some comment love!
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016