Today’s feature blogger is sharing their family adventures and life lessons.
Come join in the fun at Macdonald’s Playland!
I am Pamela, my husband is Scott, and our sweet daughter is Lilly-Jade. Together, we make up the Macdonalds. We started our blog in 2011 all because we wanted to start documenting life in our land. We titled it “Macdonald’s Playland” because…well…”Macdonald”…”land” … “play”.. umm…”play” … “land…”. Er. YEA. I know you get it. Clever, right?? Also, it happens to have a twist off a popular fast-food franchise that I may or may not like to go to after a “work out.”
Anyway, come keep up with our adventures, our thoughts on parenthood, our thoughts on each other, our thoughts on __(insert topic here)__, life lessons, new photos (most of which will be of our child..she’s just too cute!), etc. We super duper love each other and our family is quite the trio…life is beautiful because we have each other.
Here are 3 favorite posts from MacDonald’s Playland:
- My Gullible Husband (& how I told him I’m pregnant)
- 12 More Confessions From A New Mama
- 2012 Macdonald Family Photos
You know the drill…comment below then head to Macdonald’s Playland and show Pamela, Scott & Lilly-Jade some comment love!
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015