Today’s feature blogger is sharing their family adventures and life lessons.
Come join in the fun at Macdonald’s Playland!
I am Pamela, my husband is Scott, and our sweet daughter is Lilly-Jade. Together, we make up the Macdonalds. We started our blog in 2011 all because we wanted to start documenting life in our land. We titled it “Macdonald’s Playland” because…well…”Macdonald”…”land” … “play”.. umm…”play” … “land…”. Er. YEA. I know you get it. Clever, right?? Also, it happens to have a twist off a popular fast-food franchise that I may or may not like to go to after a “work out.”
Anyway, come keep up with our adventures, our thoughts on parenthood, our thoughts on each other, our thoughts on __(insert topic here)__, life lessons, new photos (most of which will be of our child..she’s just too cute!), etc. We super duper love each other and our family is quite the trio…life is beautiful because we have each other.
Here are 3 favorite posts from MacDonald’s Playland:
- My Gullible Husband (& how I told him I’m pregnant)
- 12 More Confessions From A New Mama
- 2012 Macdonald Family Photos
You know the drill…comment below then head to Macdonald’s Playland and show Pamela, Scott & Lilly-Jade some comment love!
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016