Today’s feature blogger brings both honesty & humor to motherhood and marriage.
Let’s give a warm welcome Marie from Make Your Own Dinner!
Hi, I’m Marie! Make Your Own Dinner is my declaration of independence from perfection. It’s an honest and (hopefully) funny look at motherhood and marriage. It’s where I go to make fun of myself (and certain celebs too). I’m fairly new to this blogging thing…so be kind and enjoy!
Check out these 3 posts:
- Practically Imperfect In Every Way
- What If Real Life Was Like Glee Life
- Those Wacky Duggars Are At It Again…
Now, roll call below then head to Make Your Own Dinner and share the comment love!
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015