Today’s feature blogger brings both honesty & humor to motherhood and marriage.
Let’s give a warm welcome Marie from Make Your Own Dinner!
Hi, I’m Marie! Make Your Own Dinner is my declaration of independence from perfection. It’s an honest and (hopefully) funny look at motherhood and marriage. It’s where I go to make fun of myself (and certain celebs too). I’m fairly new to this blogging thing…so be kind and enjoy!
Check out these 3 posts:
- Practically Imperfect In Every Way
- What If Real Life Was Like Glee Life
- Those Wacky Duggars Are At It Again…
Now, roll call below then head to Make Your Own Dinner and share the comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016