Today’s feature blogger brings both honesty & humor to motherhood and marriage.
Let’s give a warm welcome Marie from Make Your Own Dinner!
Hi, I’m Marie! Make Your Own Dinner is my declaration of independence from perfection. It’s an honest and (hopefully) funny look at motherhood and marriage. It’s where I go to make fun of myself (and certain celebs too). I’m fairly new to this blogging thing…so be kind and enjoy!
Check out these 3 posts:
- Practically Imperfect In Every Way
- What If Real Life Was Like Glee Life
- Those Wacky Duggars Are At It Again…
Now, roll call below then head to Make Your Own Dinner and share the comment love!
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016