Today’s feature blogger brings both honesty & humor to motherhood and marriage.
Let’s give a warm welcome Marie from Make Your Own Dinner!
Hi, I’m Marie! Make Your Own Dinner is my declaration of independence from perfection. It’s an honest and (hopefully) funny look at motherhood and marriage. It’s where I go to make fun of myself (and certain celebs too). I’m fairly new to this blogging thing…so be kind and enjoy!
Check out these 3 posts:
- Practically Imperfect In Every Way
- What If Real Life Was Like Glee Life
- Those Wacky Duggars Are At It Again…
Now, roll call below then head to Make Your Own Dinner and share the comment love!
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015