Happy New Year, everyone! Here’s to a great 2012. We’re starting it off with a great featured blogger today. She blogs anonymously with her husband about their struggle to conceive a child and male infertility…and now, pregnancy! Welcome The Projected Progenitor!
Here’s what the Projected Progenitor says about her blog:
Nature said no, science said yes. This is the chronicle of one couple’s quest to conceive, birth and parent extremely awesome progeny. (Though even tolerable progeny would do.) Infertile. Pregnant-post-IVF-miracle. Snarky. Hi!
Her must-read posts are:
Figuring out what baby might look like in Morphology.
Why It’s Ok to Be #2 or 10 or Whatever is a letter written to the then still-to-be-conceived child.
The moments surrounding a few positive pregnancy tests in Pregnancy – and other shots in the dark.
Good stuff. Check in with a short comment for Roll Call and then go give The Projected Progenitor a great SITS Feature Day!
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015