Happy New Year, everyone! Here’s to a great 2012. We’re starting it off with a great featured blogger today. She blogs anonymously with her husband about their struggle to conceive a child and male infertility…and now, pregnancy! Welcome The Projected Progenitor!
Here’s what the Projected Progenitor says about her blog:
Nature said no, science said yes. This is the chronicle of one couple’s quest to conceive, birth and parent extremely awesome progeny. (Though even tolerable progeny would do.) Infertile. Pregnant-post-IVF-miracle. Snarky. Hi!
Her must-read posts are:
Figuring out what baby might look like in Morphology.
Why It’s Ok to Be #2 or 10 or Whatever is a letter written to the then still-to-be-conceived child.
The moments surrounding a few positive pregnancy tests in Pregnancy – and other shots in the dark.
Good stuff. Check in with a short comment for Roll Call and then go give The Projected Progenitor a great SITS Feature Day!
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012
- Self Portraits, aka How To Take A Picture of Yourself - Mar 16, 2012