Do you dream of travel? Or do you wonder how to travel with your family when you don’t have an enormous budget? Then you will love today’s featured blogger at All Over the Map.
Paige Conner Totaro is a woman with many interests, a passion for learning and a short attention span. She met a kindred spirit in her blog partner, Véronique Autphenne, with whom she developed the popular family travel blog, the aptly named All Over the Map.
In 2012, she and her husband set out on a one-year voyage around the world with their then-12-year-old daughters. After 26 flights, 27 trains, countless buses, minivans, tuktuks, elephants and camels, 30 stamps in their passports, and 11 months of togetherness, they remain a happy family.
- Friendships Rekindled on a Girlfriend Getaway
- Travel Journal: Where the slow boat to Phnom Penh becomes a high-speed bus chase
- We’re going around the world. We might be crazy.
Go visit All Over the Map and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017