Do you dream of travel? Or do you wonder how to travel with your family when you don’t have an enormous budget? Then you will love today’s featured blogger at All Over the Map.
Paige Conner Totaro is a woman with many interests, a passion for learning and a short attention span. She met a kindred spirit in her blog partner, Véronique Autphenne, with whom she developed the popular family travel blog, the aptly named All Over the Map.
In 2012, she and her husband set out on a one-year voyage around the world with their then-12-year-old daughters. After 26 flights, 27 trains, countless buses, minivans, tuktuks, elephants and camels, 30 stamps in their passports, and 11 months of togetherness, they remain a happy family.
- Friendships Rekindled on a Girlfriend Getaway
- Travel Journal: Where the slow boat to Phnom Penh becomes a high-speed bus chase
- We’re going around the world. We might be crazy.
Go visit All Over the Map and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016