Hello! Today’s featured blogger writes with honesty and humor about being a Marine wife and all that it entails. Please welcome Semper Wifey!
God blessed me with the most amazing, wonderful, and handsome husband! With a wedding, international honeymoon, and cross-country move in the span of mere days, I quickly learned the mantra of all good Marine wives: “Semper Gumby.” I am eagerly tagging alongside my Marine pilot, proud to have the role of “Marine Wife.” Hubby and I know that he has been called to this profession, that I have been called to be by his side, and that God is in control of everything…even the military! It is our faith and assurance that Jesus is Lord that keeps us going through it all! Semper Wifey is written to be an encouragement to those who read it. I pray that these stories can offer humor and joy to those also living the military lifestyle! Oooo-rah!
Baby Fighter Pilot is just adorable!
Discussing a difficult time in her life in God in our military lives
Moving Truck Envy talks about the inevitable change in duty station for military families.
Check in here for Roll Call and then head to Semper Wifey for more stories of military life!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016