Time to check out today’s featured blogger! Meet Danielle from Martinis and Minivans. She might not think she’s hip, but we sure do!
Martinis and Minivans is a blog for anyone who has ever needed a martini after driving a minivan around all day. Or for anyone who has just ever needed a martini. It’s the adventures of a New Yorker now living the Midwest life as a somewhat sarcastic writer, mother and woman on the quest to be hip. She’s not hip, just constantly on the quest to be.
What you should be reading on Martinis and Minivans:
Leave a comment on this post telling us you roll called then go visit Martinis and Minivans and share the comment love!
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016