Time to check out today’s featured blogger! Meet Danielle from Martinis and Minivans. She might not think she’s hip, but we sure do!
Martinis and Minivans is a blog for anyone who has ever needed a martini after driving a minivan around all day. Or for anyone who has just ever needed a martini. It’s the adventures of a New Yorker now living the Midwest life as a somewhat sarcastic writer, mother and woman on the quest to be hip. She’s not hip, just constantly on the quest to be.
What you should be reading on Martinis and Minivans:
Leave a comment on this post telling us you roll called then go visit Martinis and Minivans and share the comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016