Time to check out today’s featured blogger! Meet Danielle from Martinis and Minivans. She might not think she’s hip, but we sure do!
Martinis and Minivans is a blog for anyone who has ever needed a martini after driving a minivan around all day. Or for anyone who has just ever needed a martini. It’s the adventures of a New Yorker now living the Midwest life as a somewhat sarcastic writer, mother and woman on the quest to be hip. She’s not hip, just constantly on the quest to be.
What you should be reading on Martinis and Minivans:
Leave a comment on this post telling us you roll called then go visit Martinis and Minivans and share the comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016