If you like inspiring stories and leaning about new things, you will love today’s featured blogger, The Missing Niche.
Karen blogs over at The Missing Niche about families whose days aren’t quite as easy as hers. After each story, she crowns the Human of the Week, someone that needs a little extra love! You can also find a few great recipes, crafts and strong opinions about current events scattered throughout to break things up. She’s trying to spread love and awareness of all things that are out of the ordinary.
- 10 Reasons You Should Not Care About Police
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – The Moose
- Why You Should Wear A Watch On Memorial Day
Go visit The Missing Niche and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015