If you like inspiring stories and leaning about new things, you will love today’s featured blogger, The Missing Niche.
Karen blogs over at The Missing Niche about families whose days aren’t quite as easy as hers. After each story, she crowns the Human of the Week, someone that needs a little extra love! You can also find a few great recipes, crafts and strong opinions about current events scattered throughout to break things up. She’s trying to spread love and awareness of all things that are out of the ordinary.
- 10 Reasons You Should Not Care About Police
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – The Moose
- Why You Should Wear A Watch On Memorial Day
Go visit The Missing Niche and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Why I’m Still Blogging - May 6, 2016
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016