Today’s FB is a keeper. You will LOVE this blog. Meet Jenna of Mom the Intern.
I started my blog in January 2009 while working as a TV news intern. At the time, my daughter was a year old. After graduating with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, I decided to become a full-time intern of motherhood because — let’s face it — the best way to learn is on the job! My blog is a collection of musings, photographs and stories about whatever happens to be on my mind. Fashion, food, my Mormon faith, books, kids and (of course) the NEWS!
Check out these goodies:
Grossest Things I can’t Resist Eating
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013