Good morning again, SITStahs. Our featured blogger today is a mom to boys who writes about the ups and downs of motherhood and a whole lot more. Welcome Jessica from The Spit Up Chronicles.
I started my blog as a way to let off some steam. My blog has grown into a community and Ive made amazing friends. I host Meet My Neighbor Fridays where I have a new guest poster every week. Im the only pink in a house of blue, which provides lots of laughs and sometimes tears. Im living life, laughing a lot, and loving my family of boys.
Now that you’ve had a sneak peek at Jessica, check in with a short comment here and head over to The Spit Up Chronicles for more fun!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012