Good morning again, SITStahs. Our featured blogger today is a mom to boys who writes about the ups and downs of motherhood and a whole lot more. Welcome Jessica from The Spit Up Chronicles.
I started my blog as a way to let off some steam. My blog has grown into a community and Ive made amazing friends. I host Meet My Neighbor Fridays where I have a new guest poster every week. Im the only pink in a house of blue, which provides lots of laughs and sometimes tears. Im living life, laughing a lot, and loving my family of boys.
Now that you’ve had a sneak peek at Jessica, check in with a short comment here and head over to The Spit Up Chronicles for more fun!
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016