Crystal from MommiFried is here to make this a Happy Hump Day!
Hey fellow bloggers! My name is Crystal, and I blog over at MommiFried. I started my blog because I’m convinced I have Motherhood Unintentional Distraction Disorder, otherwise known as MUDD. MUDD isn’t a medical term and it’s definitely not recognized as an official disorder amongst the medical community, but if you’re a mother you know what I’m talking about. MUDD are those moments when worlds and demands collide and your brain is left in a state of oozing, baffled mush.
When I can think straight, look for posts about working from home, motherhood after the age of 35, recipes, humorous family outtakes and more! Enjoy!
MommiFried recommends these 3 posts:
Go visit MommiFried and share the comment love! Don’t to forget to comment below for roll call!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015