Crystal from MommiFried is here to make this a Happy Hump Day!
Hey fellow bloggers! My name is Crystal, and I blog over at MommiFried. I started my blog because I’m convinced I have Motherhood Unintentional Distraction Disorder, otherwise known as MUDD. MUDD isn’t a medical term and it’s definitely not recognized as an official disorder amongst the medical community, but if you’re a mother you know what I’m talking about. MUDD are those moments when worlds and demands collide and your brain is left in a state of oozing, baffled mush.
When I can think straight, look for posts about working from home, motherhood after the age of 35, recipes, humorous family outtakes and more! Enjoy!
MommiFried recommends these 3 posts:
Go visit MommiFried and share the comment love! Don’t to forget to comment below for roll call!
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017