Crystal from MommiFried is here to make this a Happy Hump Day!
Hey fellow bloggers! My name is Crystal, and I blog over at MommiFried. I started my blog because I’m convinced I have Motherhood Unintentional Distraction Disorder, otherwise known as MUDD. MUDD isn’t a medical term and it’s definitely not recognized as an official disorder amongst the medical community, but if you’re a mother you know what I’m talking about. MUDD are those moments when worlds and demands collide and your brain is left in a state of oozing, baffled mush.
When I can think straight, look for posts about working from home, motherhood after the age of 35, recipes, humorous family outtakes and more! Enjoy!
MommiFried recommends these 3 posts:
Go visit MommiFried and share the comment love! Don’t to forget to comment below for roll call!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016