Crystal from MommiFried is here to make this a Happy Hump Day!
Hey fellow bloggers! My name is Crystal, and I blog over at MommiFried. I started my blog because I’m convinced I have Motherhood Unintentional Distraction Disorder, otherwise known as MUDD. MUDD isn’t a medical term and it’s definitely not recognized as an official disorder amongst the medical community, but if you’re a mother you know what I’m talking about. MUDD are those moments when worlds and demands collide and your brain is left in a state of oozing, baffled mush.
When I can think straight, look for posts about working from home, motherhood after the age of 35, recipes, humorous family outtakes and more! Enjoy!
MommiFried recommends these 3 posts:
Go visit MommiFried and share the comment love! Don’t to forget to comment below for roll call!
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015