Say hello to Kim from Mommy’s Always Write. We love the name of her blog!
I’m a stay-at-home mom, just trying to survive the parenting world one day at a time. I like to think that in the past five years I’ve mastered the art of pretending I know what I’m doing as a parent, but the truth is some days I’m just as clueless about parenting as I was five years ago. I dread the day that my two young boys will be old enough to read my blog about them and discover all my parenting fails.
When I’m not blogging, changing diapers, cleaning peanut butter hand prints off the walls, or having a pillow fight with my boys, I enjoy volunteering at a local theater, traveling, and sharing a bottle of wine with my incredible husband, who really does his best to keep me sane.
Mommy’s Always Write recommends these posts:
Comment here then go to Mommy’s Always Write and share plenty of comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016