Say hello to Kim from Mommy’s Always Write. We love the name of her blog!
I’m a stay-at-home mom, just trying to survive the parenting world one day at a time. I like to think that in the past five years I’ve mastered the art of pretending I know what I’m doing as a parent, but the truth is some days I’m just as clueless about parenting as I was five years ago. I dread the day that my two young boys will be old enough to read my blog about them and discover all my parenting fails.
When I’m not blogging, changing diapers, cleaning peanut butter hand prints off the walls, or having a pillow fight with my boys, I enjoy volunteering at a local theater, traveling, and sharing a bottle of wine with my incredible husband, who really does his best to keep me sane.
Mommy’s Always Write recommends these posts:
Comment here then go to Mommy’s Always Write and share plenty of comment love!
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015