Say hello to Kim from Mommy’s Always Write. We love the name of her blog!
I’m a stay-at-home mom, just trying to survive the parenting world one day at a time. I like to think that in the past five years I’ve mastered the art of pretending I know what I’m doing as a parent, but the truth is some days I’m just as clueless about parenting as I was five years ago. I dread the day that my two young boys will be old enough to read my blog about them and discover all my parenting fails.
When I’m not blogging, changing diapers, cleaning peanut butter hand prints off the walls, or having a pillow fight with my boys, I enjoy volunteering at a local theater, traveling, and sharing a bottle of wine with my incredible husband, who really does his best to keep me sane.
Mommy’s Always Write recommends these posts:
Comment here then go to Mommy’s Always Write and share plenty of comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016