Say hello to Kim from Mommy’s Always Write. We love the name of her blog!
I’m a stay-at-home mom, just trying to survive the parenting world one day at a time. I like to think that in the past five years I’ve mastered the art of pretending I know what I’m doing as a parent, but the truth is some days I’m just as clueless about parenting as I was five years ago. I dread the day that my two young boys will be old enough to read my blog about them and discover all my parenting fails.
When I’m not blogging, changing diapers, cleaning peanut butter hand prints off the walls, or having a pillow fight with my boys, I enjoy volunteering at a local theater, traveling, and sharing a bottle of wine with my incredible husband, who really does his best to keep me sane.
Mommy’s Always Write recommends these posts:
Comment here then go to Mommy’s Always Write and share plenty of comment love!
- Newbie’s Guide to Periscope - Feb 9, 2016
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015