Say hello to Kim from Mommy’s Always Write. We love the name of her blog!
I’m a stay-at-home mom, just trying to survive the parenting world one day at a time. I like to think that in the past five years I’ve mastered the art of pretending I know what I’m doing as a parent, but the truth is some days I’m just as clueless about parenting as I was five years ago. I dread the day that my two young boys will be old enough to read my blog about them and discover all my parenting fails.
When I’m not blogging, changing diapers, cleaning peanut butter hand prints off the walls, or having a pillow fight with my boys, I enjoy volunteering at a local theater, traveling, and sharing a bottle of wine with my incredible husband, who really does his best to keep me sane.
Mommy’s Always Write recommends these posts:
Comment here then go to Mommy’s Always Write and share plenty of comment love!
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015