It’s Thursday, which means it’s almost Friday!
Help me welcome todays featured blogger Motherhood on the Rocks!
I launched Motherhood on the Rocks in January 2012 after 10 years in the fast-paced world of advertising and public relations. I now spend my days changing diapers, wiping boogies and blogging about motherhood. Because even I can’t complain all the time, you’ll also find recipes for the lazy (aka me), money and time-saving ideas, and product and book reviews. So pour yourself a drink and join me as I try to slog my way through this misty bog called motherhood – sometimes it pulls you under like quicksand and other times it opens up to a beautiful, serene lake, serving as a reminder of the reason you don’t change your name and move to a remote location.
Motherhood on the rocks recommends you check out these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Motherhood on the Rocks and share the comment love!
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015