It’s Thursday, which means it’s almost Friday!
Help me welcome todays featured blogger Motherhood on the Rocks!
I launched Motherhood on the Rocks in January 2012 after 10 years in the fast-paced world of advertising and public relations. I now spend my days changing diapers, wiping boogies and blogging about motherhood. Because even I can’t complain all the time, you’ll also find recipes for the lazy (aka me), money and time-saving ideas, and product and book reviews. So pour yourself a drink and join me as I try to slog my way through this misty bog called motherhood – sometimes it pulls you under like quicksand and other times it opens up to a beautiful, serene lake, serving as a reminder of the reason you don’t change your name and move to a remote location.
Motherhood on the rocks recommends you check out these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Motherhood on the Rocks and share the comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016