It’s Thursday, which means it’s almost Friday!
Help me welcome todays featured blogger Motherhood on the Rocks!
I launched Motherhood on the Rocks in January 2012 after 10 years in the fast-paced world of advertising and public relations. I now spend my days changing diapers, wiping boogies and blogging about motherhood. Because even I can’t complain all the time, you’ll also find recipes for the lazy (aka me), money and time-saving ideas, and product and book reviews. So pour yourself a drink and join me as I try to slog my way through this misty bog called motherhood – sometimes it pulls you under like quicksand and other times it opens up to a beautiful, serene lake, serving as a reminder of the reason you don’t change your name and move to a remote location.
Motherhood on the rocks recommends you check out these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Motherhood on the Rocks and share the comment love!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015