It’s Thursday, which means it’s almost Friday!
Help me welcome todays featured blogger Motherhood on the Rocks!
I launched Motherhood on the Rocks in January 2012 after 10 years in the fast-paced world of advertising and public relations. I now spend my days changing diapers, wiping boogies and blogging about motherhood. Because even I can’t complain all the time, you’ll also find recipes for the lazy (aka me), money and time-saving ideas, and product and book reviews. So pour yourself a drink and join me as I try to slog my way through this misty bog called motherhood – sometimes it pulls you under like quicksand and other times it opens up to a beautiful, serene lake, serving as a reminder of the reason you don’t change your name and move to a remote location.
Motherhood on the rocks recommends you check out these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Motherhood on the Rocks and share the comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016