Time to find our own recipe to mothering with a little help from the lovely ladies at Mothering From Scratch!
Do you feel like you’re mothering from scratch? Many of us grew up without a healthy mom role model to guide us in their mothering. Through well-chosen resources all of us can learn to find our own recipe — one that works for us and our families. The Good Book is our cookbook. With more than 33 years combined experience in the mothering mix, we felt we might have something valuable, or at the very least amusing, to contribute to the pot.
Kathy (the redhead ) mothers four kids ranging in age from late teens to early elementary years. Melinda (the brunette) is mother to an adorable middle-school-aged son and a beautiful and entertaining teenage daughter.
Kathy & Melinda recommend these 3 posts:
- Sign Up For Character Change: Have Children
- New Motherhood Starts Today
- Five Excuses We Use To Stay Isolated
Go visit Kathy & Melinda at Mothering From Scratch and share the comment love! Don’t forgot to comment below for roll call!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016