Time to find our own recipe to mothering with a little help from the lovely ladies at Mothering From Scratch!
Do you feel like you’re mothering from scratch? Many of us grew up without a healthy mom role model to guide us in their mothering. Through well-chosen resources all of us can learn to find our own recipe — one that works for us and our families. The Good Book is our cookbook. With more than 33 years combined experience in the mothering mix, we felt we might have something valuable, or at the very least amusing, to contribute to the pot.
Kathy (the redhead ) mothers four kids ranging in age from late teens to early elementary years. Melinda (the brunette) is mother to an adorable middle-school-aged son and a beautiful and entertaining teenage daughter.
Kathy & Melinda recommend these 3 posts:
- Sign Up For Character Change: Have Children
- New Motherhood Starts Today
- Five Excuses We Use To Stay Isolated
Go visit Kathy & Melinda at Mothering From Scratch and share the comment love! Don’t forgot to comment below for roll call!
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015