Time to find our own recipe to mothering with a little help from the lovely ladies at Mothering From Scratch!
Do you feel like you’re mothering from scratch? Many of us grew up without a healthy mom role model to guide us in their mothering. Through well-chosen resources all of us can learn to find our own recipe — one that works for us and our families. The Good Book is our cookbook. With more than 33 years combined experience in the mothering mix, we felt we might have something valuable, or at the very least amusing, to contribute to the pot.
Kathy (the redhead ) mothers four kids ranging in age from late teens to early elementary years. Melinda (the brunette) is mother to an adorable middle-school-aged son and a beautiful and entertaining teenage daughter.
Kathy & Melinda recommend these 3 posts:
- Sign Up For Character Change: Have Children
- New Motherhood Starts Today
- Five Excuses We Use To Stay Isolated
Go visit Kathy & Melinda at Mothering From Scratch and share the comment love! Don’t forgot to comment below for roll call!
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016