Time to find our own recipe to mothering with a little help from the lovely ladies at Mothering From Scratch!
Do you feel like you’re mothering from scratch? Many of us grew up without a healthy mom role model to guide us in their mothering. Through well-chosen resources all of us can learn to find our own recipe — one that works for us and our families. The Good Book is our cookbook. With more than 33 years combined experience in the mothering mix, we felt we might have something valuable, or at the very least amusing, to contribute to the pot.
Kathy (the redhead ) mothers four kids ranging in age from late teens to early elementary years. Melinda (the brunette) is mother to an adorable middle-school-aged son and a beautiful and entertaining teenage daughter.
Kathy & Melinda recommend these 3 posts:
- Sign Up For Character Change: Have Children
- New Motherhood Starts Today
- Five Excuses We Use To Stay Isolated
Go visit Kathy & Melinda at Mothering From Scratch and share the comment love! Don’t forgot to comment below for roll call!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017