Kicking off the week is today’s fabulous featured blogger Musings from a stay-at-home Mom!
Last year my husband and I decided to pull our daughter out of the traditional school system, and enroll her in a program where 60% of her education is taught at home. So as a SAHM I am in this for the long-haul. Some days are definitely much better than others, and just when I think we have finally found our groove – the kids decide to throw a curve ball out to left field again (as kids so often do). Please come on over and join me on the roller coaster ride, otherwise known as parenting!
Here are 3 of Momamusings favorite posts:
Roll call first then hurry over to Musings from a stay-at-home Mom and show lots of comment love!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015