Kicking off the week is today’s fabulous featured blogger Musings from a stay-at-home Mom!
Last year my husband and I decided to pull our daughter out of the traditional school system, and enroll her in a program where 60% of her education is taught at home. So as a SAHM I am in this for the long-haul. Some days are definitely much better than others, and just when I think we have finally found our groove – the kids decide to throw a curve ball out to left field again (as kids so often do). Please come on over and join me on the roller coaster ride, otherwise known as parenting!
Here are 3 of Momamusings favorite posts:
Roll call first then hurry over to Musings from a stay-at-home Mom and show lots of comment love!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015