Kicking off the week is today’s fabulous featured blogger Musings from a stay-at-home Mom!
Last year my husband and I decided to pull our daughter out of the traditional school system, and enroll her in a program where 60% of her education is taught at home. So as a SAHM I am in this for the long-haul. Some days are definitely much better than others, and just when I think we have finally found our groove – the kids decide to throw a curve ball out to left field again (as kids so often do). Please come on over and join me on the roller coaster ride, otherwise known as parenting!
Here are 3 of Momamusings favorite posts:
Roll call first then hurry over to Musings from a stay-at-home Mom and show lots of comment love!
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Sure Your Website Is Protected - May 16, 2017
- What You Need To Know About Incorporating Your Blog - May 15, 2017