Kicking off the week is today’s fabulous featured blogger Musings from a stay-at-home Mom!
Last year my husband and I decided to pull our daughter out of the traditional school system, and enroll her in a program where 60% of her education is taught at home. So as a SAHM I am in this for the long-haul. Some days are definitely much better than others, and just when I think we have finally found our groove – the kids decide to throw a curve ball out to left field again (as kids so often do). Please come on over and join me on the roller coaster ride, otherwise known as parenting!
Here are 3 of Momamusings favorite posts:
Roll call first then hurry over to Musings from a stay-at-home Mom and show lots of comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016