Kicking off the week is today’s fabulous featured blogger Musings from a stay-at-home Mom!
Last year my husband and I decided to pull our daughter out of the traditional school system, and enroll her in a program where 60% of her education is taught at home. So as a SAHM I am in this for the long-haul. Some days are definitely much better than others, and just when I think we have finally found our groove – the kids decide to throw a curve ball out to left field again (as kids so often do). Please come on over and join me on the roller coaster ride, otherwise known as parenting!
Here are 3 of Momamusings favorite posts:
Roll call first then hurry over to Musings from a stay-at-home Mom and show lots of comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017