Can you believe it is already July? Summer is moving along quick.
Today’s featured blogger is Tahnya Kristina of My Diary Entry and she is full of positive energy!
My name is Tahnya Kristina; I am a 30-something year old girl who woke up one day and decided to stop complaining about everything that was wrong in my life and start making positive changes to become the person that I want to be and live the life I want to have. My personal motto is “There is nothing that a bag of Reese Peanut Butter Cups and a Medium Pizza can’t fix.”
Writing always helps me work through my problems because things seem much more clear when I see them on paper. Join me on the path to loving life and learning to love myself.
- A Second Chance at Financial Freedom
- You can never talk too much
- Look Like a Lady. Sweat Like a Boss.
Go visit My Diary Entry and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017