Today’s feature blogger is joining us all the way from London!
Love that her blog reminds her to stop and reflect on the positive.
Welcome Alex from My Froley!
Hi, my name is Alex and I live in London, UK.
My blog focuses on the positive things in every day life. If you come over you can expect to find lots of big photographs, recipes, art & crafts and a peek into life in London.
I love blogging because it’s my regular creative outlet. I work in the city by day, and by night I attend university studying for a degree, all this paired with being a single mother means life can get very busy. My blog motivates me to take daily breaks to reflect on the positive and capture the beauty in this fast paced life we live in.
I hope you will come by today and say hi. I love meeting other bloggers
My Froley likes these 3 posts:
You know the drill…Roll call here first then head to My Froley and spread some comment love!
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016