Today’s feature blogger is joining us all the way from London!
Love that her blog reminds her to stop and reflect on the positive.
Welcome Alex from My Froley!
Hi, my name is Alex and I live in London, UK.
My blog focuses on the positive things in every day life. If you come over you can expect to find lots of big photographs, recipes, art & crafts and a peek into life in London.
I love blogging because it’s my regular creative outlet. I work in the city by day, and by night I attend university studying for a degree, all this paired with being a single mother means life can get very busy. My blog motivates me to take daily breaks to reflect on the positive and capture the beauty in this fast paced life we live in.
I hope you will come by today and say hi. I love meeting other bloggers
My Froley likes these 3 posts:
You know the drill…Roll call here first then head to My Froley and spread some comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015