Meet Sara from My Life Out of A Lab Coat.
She blogs about all the things that float her boat!
Hey, I’m Sara, I’m a 20-something PhD student studying biochem, specifically blood pressure regulation, here in Canada’s Great White North (Calgary) where’s it’s winter most of the year, and I spend most of my time in an ill fitted lab coat, slaving away to my supervisor’s whims. When I can get out of the lab and out of the coat I blog about all the things that float my boat. Mainly Running, Yoga, Shopping, Eating, Lululemon, Crafting, the internet….everything (it’s so all over the place). Stop by and say hello, you’ll find something you love, I promise!
Make sure to check out these 3 posts:
- Get to know me better: a look back at 2012
- I ran a Spartan Race!….annd puked on my bf’s lawn
- My other blog: Featuring ‘What do I want to be when I grow up?’
Go visit My Life Out of A Lab Coat and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015