Meet Sara from My Life Out of A Lab Coat.
She blogs about all the things that float her boat!
Hey, I’m Sara, I’m a 20-something PhD student studying biochem, specifically blood pressure regulation, here in Canada’s Great White North (Calgary) where’s it’s winter most of the year, and I spend most of my time in an ill fitted lab coat, slaving away to my supervisor’s whims. When I can get out of the lab and out of the coat I blog about all the things that float my boat. Mainly Running, Yoga, Shopping, Eating, Lululemon, Crafting, the internet….everything (it’s so all over the place). Stop by and say hello, you’ll find something you love, I promise!
Make sure to check out these 3 posts:
- Get to know me better: a look back at 2012
- I ran a Spartan Race!….annd puked on my bf’s lawn
- My other blog: Featuring ‘What do I want to be when I grow up?’
Go visit My Life Out of A Lab Coat and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below!
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015