Meet Sara from My Life Out of A Lab Coat.
She blogs about all the things that float her boat!
Hey, I’m Sara, I’m a 20-something PhD student studying biochem, specifically blood pressure regulation, here in Canada’s Great White North (Calgary) where’s it’s winter most of the year, and I spend most of my time in an ill fitted lab coat, slaving away to my supervisor’s whims. When I can get out of the lab and out of the coat I blog about all the things that float my boat. Mainly Running, Yoga, Shopping, Eating, Lululemon, Crafting, the internet….everything (it’s so all over the place). Stop by and say hello, you’ll find something you love, I promise!
Make sure to check out these 3 posts:
- Get to know me better: a look back at 2012
- I ran a Spartan Race!….annd puked on my bf’s lawn
- My other blog: Featuring ‘What do I want to be when I grow up?’
Go visit My Life Out of A Lab Coat and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below!
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017