Meet Sara from My Life Out of A Lab Coat.
She blogs about all the things that float her boat!
Hey, I’m Sara, I’m a 20-something PhD student studying biochem, specifically blood pressure regulation, here in Canada’s Great White North (Calgary) where’s it’s winter most of the year, and I spend most of my time in an ill fitted lab coat, slaving away to my supervisor’s whims. When I can get out of the lab and out of the coat I blog about all the things that float my boat. Mainly Running, Yoga, Shopping, Eating, Lululemon, Crafting, the internet….everything (it’s so all over the place). Stop by and say hello, you’ll find something you love, I promise!
Make sure to check out these 3 posts:
- Get to know me better: a look back at 2012
- I ran a Spartan Race!….annd puked on my bf’s lawn
- My other blog: Featuring ‘What do I want to be when I grow up?’
Go visit My Life Out of A Lab Coat and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016