We hope all you Moms out there had a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Today’s featured blogger is one of my favorite people I’ve met from blogging. When you meet her, you can’t help but be captivated by her energy and charm. She is just…special.
Please meet Sili of My Mamihood.
I started writing in the midst of mami’s illness, when the frog princess was 10 months old and after a stroke of inspiration thanks to the movie Motherhood. I am here to to remind people that even in the midst of turmoil, crisis and the day-to-day there is still beauty in this life (and laughter, and friendship and of course, vino). There is so much to be grateful for. Ultimately, our attitudes will carry us through and our shared experiences make us family. Everything and everyone is connected in some way, shape, form and fashion. For me, it is all about life, liberty and the pursuit of maminess. But who knows, maybe that’s the wine talking.
Now, leave a comment below to roll call and then head over to see Sili!
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013