So, how was your weekend? I spent mine at the fields watching 11 year old boys play baseball. And, I think I got too much sun. Boo.
Today’s featured blogger is a lovely lady, Kerri, who shares her journey with chronic illness.
I started blogging for cheap therapy, and it kind of snowballed from there! I love writing, and blogging, and sharing my story about living with a chronic illness called Myasthenia Gravis. I want people to know I’m just a normal person on the inside, and encourage other people with chronic illness that they can have a GOOD life. My faith and ability to see the humor in things keep me going!
So, do you thing. Leave a comment below to roll call. Then, head over to Kerri’s place and show her the comment lovin’!
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013