What new momma can’t use some motivational tips for losing that darn baby weight?
Let’s join New Momma Beckers on her journey to lose 100 pounds!
Hi everyone! I’m a new mom who was inspired to lose more than 100 pounds when my son was born! He’ll be a year old in January, and I’m coming up on 50 pounds lost! My blog offers motivational tips for sticking with common sense weight loss strategies, as well as lots of fun tips on keeping life fun while raising an infant! Looking forward to connecting today!!
New Momma Beckers Must Read Posts:
- Find Your True Goal Weight – Don’t Go By Your BMI
- 30 Things to Do Instead of Eating Mindlessly
- Parenting Bloggers: Let’s Stop Defining Ourselves by Our Differences!!
Go visit New Momma Beckers and share the comment love! And don’t forget to roll call below!!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016