What new momma can’t use some motivational tips for losing that darn baby weight?
Let’s join New Momma Beckers on her journey to lose 100 pounds!
Hi everyone! I’m a new mom who was inspired to lose more than 100 pounds when my son was born! He’ll be a year old in January, and I’m coming up on 50 pounds lost! My blog offers motivational tips for sticking with common sense weight loss strategies, as well as lots of fun tips on keeping life fun while raising an infant! Looking forward to connecting today!!
New Momma Beckers Must Read Posts:
- Find Your True Goal Weight – Don’t Go By Your BMI
- 30 Things to Do Instead of Eating Mindlessly
- Parenting Bloggers: Let’s Stop Defining Ourselves by Our Differences!!
Go visit New Momma Beckers and share the comment love! And don’t forget to roll call below!!
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017