What new momma can’t use some motivational tips for losing that darn baby weight?
Let’s join New Momma Beckers on her journey to lose 100 pounds!
Hi everyone! I’m a new mom who was inspired to lose more than 100 pounds when my son was born! He’ll be a year old in January, and I’m coming up on 50 pounds lost! My blog offers motivational tips for sticking with common sense weight loss strategies, as well as lots of fun tips on keeping life fun while raising an infant! Looking forward to connecting today!!
New Momma Beckers Must Read Posts:
- Find Your True Goal Weight – Don’t Go By Your BMI
- 30 Things to Do Instead of Eating Mindlessly
- Parenting Bloggers: Let’s Stop Defining Ourselves by Our Differences!!
Go visit New Momma Beckers and share the comment love! And don’t forget to roll call below!!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016