Welcome today’s feature blogger No Holding Back. She’s waiting for you to come join her craziness!
I’m a mid 30s mom of 4, including a set of identical twins. We lost one of our twins two days after they were born to complications from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS). I began writing as an outlet for my grief and to raise awareness about TTTS and found that I really enjoyed blogging and connecting with other bloggers. I used to work in Counter Terrorism, and now I stay at home, which is often a more challenging job but doesn’t leave me a paranoid wreck! I write about life after loss, finding joy, funny things kids do, grief, embracing the writer inside of me, and all things to do with raising three munchkins… Nayner Bug (5), Jelly Bean (3), and Tiny (1). Come join our craziness!
No Holding Back’s Favorite 3 Posts:
Before starting your weekend roll call here first. Then go to No Holding Back and show some comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016