Welcome today’s feature blogger No Holding Back. She’s waiting for you to come join her craziness!
I’m a mid 30s mom of 4, including a set of identical twins. We lost one of our twins two days after they were born to complications from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS). I began writing as an outlet for my grief and to raise awareness about TTTS and found that I really enjoyed blogging and connecting with other bloggers. I used to work in Counter Terrorism, and now I stay at home, which is often a more challenging job but doesn’t leave me a paranoid wreck! I write about life after loss, finding joy, funny things kids do, grief, embracing the writer inside of me, and all things to do with raising three munchkins… Nayner Bug (5), Jelly Bean (3), and Tiny (1). Come join our craziness!
No Holding Back’s Favorite 3 Posts:
Before starting your weekend roll call here first. Then go to No Holding Back and show some comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016