Welcome today’s feature blogger No Holding Back. She’s waiting for you to come join her craziness!
I’m a mid 30s mom of 4, including a set of identical twins. We lost one of our twins two days after they were born to complications from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS). I began writing as an outlet for my grief and to raise awareness about TTTS and found that I really enjoyed blogging and connecting with other bloggers. I used to work in Counter Terrorism, and now I stay at home, which is often a more challenging job but doesn’t leave me a paranoid wreck! I write about life after loss, finding joy, funny things kids do, grief, embracing the writer inside of me, and all things to do with raising three munchkins… Nayner Bug (5), Jelly Bean (3), and Tiny (1). Come join our craziness!
No Holding Back’s Favorite 3 Posts:
Before starting your weekend roll call here first. Then go to No Holding Back and show some comment love!
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015
- Among the Pots and Pans - Jan 9, 2015
- Diary Of An Urban Housewife - Jan 8, 2015