Welcome today’s feature blogger No Holding Back. She’s waiting for you to come join her craziness!
I’m a mid 30s mom of 4, including a set of identical twins. We lost one of our twins two days after they were born to complications from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS). I began writing as an outlet for my grief and to raise awareness about TTTS and found that I really enjoyed blogging and connecting with other bloggers. I used to work in Counter Terrorism, and now I stay at home, which is often a more challenging job but doesn’t leave me a paranoid wreck! I write about life after loss, finding joy, funny things kids do, grief, embracing the writer inside of me, and all things to do with raising three munchkins… Nayner Bug (5), Jelly Bean (3), and Tiny (1). Come join our craziness!
No Holding Back’s Favorite 3 Posts:
Before starting your weekend roll call here first. Then go to No Holding Back and show some comment love!
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015