For women, by women, about women! Relax, pull up a chair and enjoy today’s feature blogger No Makeup Required.
No Makeup Required is a digital haven for a real woman like you to relax, pull up a chair and find the wit and wisdom to survive motherhood, womanhood and the neighborhood!
Six features await you: CATCHING CURVEBALLS – a wit and wisdom column, WISDOM WEDNESDAYS – women 30-70 years old answer your questions, CONVERSATIONS WITH MEN – helping them navigate us, CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN GIRLFRIENDS – pull up a chair and listen in to heartfelt conversations, WOMEN THEN AND NOW – we’ve come a long way, right?, and WHO IS SHE?– interviews with extraordinary women.
Just stop on by, you don’t even need to call first!
Checkout these fabulous posts:
- Mysterious Areas of Your Body After Having Kids
- ‘Til Death Do You Part or the Washing Machine Breaks
- Dear Kids, Can You Help Pick Up Your Things?
Roll call below then head to No Makeup Required and be sure to show plenty of comment love!
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016