Hi there! We hope you all had a fantastic weekend. First up this week on our featured bloggers is a gal who celebrates the idea that nobody’s perfect. Say hi to Amy from Freaky Perfect!
Listen to the origins of Amy’s blog:
As a freelance writer, I started my blog as a way to rebel against my editors, to have a space where I could spill my thoughts without fear of the red pen or censorship. While my blog has no real niche, it does have a theme running throughout. At Freaky Perfect, I chronicle my appreciation and celebration of all things perfect and beautiful, but I also embrace the freakiness of life. When you read my blog, you’ll always find something to laugh at and cry over — often in the same post.
How To Look Pretty When Life Gets Ugly has great tips for keeping the signs of stress off your face!
My Telephone Treatise makes a case for limiting telephone usage (yeah!)
A way of looking at tough times in The Rainbow Says So.
What’s next? Leave a short comment to check in here, then head to Freaky Perfect for more of Amy’s writing!
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014