Hope you are all coming out of your candy coma!
Meet Michelle from Normal Chaos who, like us all, is trying to live in the moment!
Hi! I’m Michelle…wife, mom and multitasker. My blog is focused on our day to day joys and struggles with my husband, five sons and three daughters. I am attempting to live in the moment each day and enjoy the blessings that have been given to me…even on the days these “blessings” are driving me crazy!!! I am trying, (though sometimes failing!), to raise our kids in an atmosphere of faith, hope and love. Welcome to our chaos!
Here are Michelle’s favorite posts:
You know the routine! Comment bellow then go visit Normal Chaos and spread your comment love!
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016
- Photography Tutorial: Shooting Through The Viewfinder - May 11, 2016