Hope you are all coming out of your candy coma!
Meet Michelle from Normal Chaos who, like us all, is trying to live in the moment!
Hi! I’m Michelle…wife, mom and multitasker. My blog is focused on our day to day joys and struggles with my husband, five sons and three daughters. I am attempting to live in the moment each day and enjoy the blessings that have been given to me…even on the days these “blessings” are driving me crazy!!! I am trying, (though sometimes failing!), to raise our kids in an atmosphere of faith, hope and love. Welcome to our chaos!
Here are Michelle’s favorite posts:
You know the routine! Comment bellow then go visit Normal Chaos and spread your comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016