Hope you are all coming out of your candy coma!
Meet Michelle from Normal Chaos who, like us all, is trying to live in the moment!
Hi! I’m Michelle…wife, mom and multitasker. My blog is focused on our day to day joys and struggles with my husband, five sons and three daughters. I am attempting to live in the moment each day and enjoy the blessings that have been given to me…even on the days these “blessings” are driving me crazy!!! I am trying, (though sometimes failing!), to raise our kids in an atmosphere of faith, hope and love. Welcome to our chaos!
Here are Michelle’s favorite posts:
You know the routine! Comment bellow then go visit Normal Chaos and spread your comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017