Hope you are all coming out of your candy coma!
Meet Michelle from Normal Chaos who, like us all, is trying to live in the moment!
Hi! I’m Michelle…wife, mom and multitasker. My blog is focused on our day to day joys and struggles with my husband, five sons and three daughters. I am attempting to live in the moment each day and enjoy the blessings that have been given to me…even on the days these “blessings” are driving me crazy!!! I am trying, (though sometimes failing!), to raise our kids in an atmosphere of faith, hope and love. Welcome to our chaos!
Here are Michelle’s favorite posts:
You know the routine! Comment bellow then go visit Normal Chaos and spread your comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015