Good morning and happy Thursday!
Organizational tips for moms? That’s today’s featured blogger’s specialty. Say hi to Sharon of Mom of 6!
When you are manning the mothership in a household of six children (currently 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5 years old) you have to be one seriously organized Mama! Over the years, I have been forced to dig deep and come up with ways to keep my act together- like creating some family routines to get us out the door in the morning and using a computerized calendar system to keep track of where everyone needs to be. Momof6 is packed with “How To” ideas on such topics as surviving family road trips, hosting at-home birthday parties, and even how to hold your own summer camp! Whether you have one child or a half-dozen…these tips work for families of all sizes!
Some of Sharon’s must-read posts:
6 Steps to Get Control Over An Unorganized Life! – this needs to be stuck to my forehead.
This made me smile because I’ve got a 9 year-old boy: The Storyteller and His Magic
Dear Cablevision captures what we all feel when we get bad customer service!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - May 21, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013