Good morning and happy Thursday!
Organizational tips for moms? That’s today’s featured blogger’s specialty. Say hi to Sharon of Mom of 6!
When you are manning the mothership in a household of six children (currently 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5 years old) you have to be one seriously organized Mama! Over the years, I have been forced to dig deep and come up with ways to keep my act together- like creating some family routines to get us out the door in the morning and using a computerized calendar system to keep track of where everyone needs to be. Momof6 is packed with “How To” ideas on such topics as surviving family road trips, hosting at-home birthday parties, and even how to hold your own summer camp! Whether you have one child or a half-dozen…these tips work for families of all sizes!
Some of Sharon’s must-read posts:
6 Steps to Get Control Over An Unorganized Life! – this needs to be stuck to my forehead.
This made me smile because I’ve got a 9 year-old boy: The Storyteller and His Magic
Dear Cablevision captures what we all feel when we get bad customer service!
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015