Organizing tips are what we’re about this month, so today’s featured blogger fits right in. Welcome Stephanie from Stephanie’s Mommy Brain!
I’m a homeschooling, Cub Scout leading, rheumatoid arthritis advocating blogger mom of four. I launched Stephanie’s Mommy Brain in 2007 as a way to document my growing babies for friends and relatives around the world and quickly discovered a passion for blogging. Today Stephanie’s Mommy Brain is less about documenting my family and more about sharing home management tips, children’s book reviews, and practical encouragement with other moms.
Must-read posts by Stephanie are:
Super pantry organizing tips in Organizing Pantry with Wire Shelves
3 Tips for Flying with Children hones in on the thing we moms can dread the most.
Reflections on the baby phase ending with Saying Goodbye to A Season of Motherhood.
Check in here with a comment, then head over to Stephanie’s to get inside that mommy brain!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012