Today’s featured blogger is P is for Preschool. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome!
My name is Emma and I’m a stay-at-home mom to a 5-year-old daughter. It’s mind-boggling to me that I’ve been blogging almost a year – and that I actually have readers. Never would have imagined that! I blog about fun activities for toddlers and preschoolers and ideas about making living with these little people slightly easier!
Go visit P is for Preschooler and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015
- Among the Pots and Pans - Jan 9, 2015
- Diary Of An Urban Housewife - Jan 8, 2015