Maggie from Pink Shoes is here to remind us that every moment is important!
I wear the badge of adoptive mom with honor, pride, thankfulness, and humility. I live everyday in awe of the fact that my daughter’s birth parents chose my husband and I to raise Georgia as ours, and to entrust us with her future and well-being; both physically and emotionally.
Pink Shoes is a platform for me to write about those everyday, very simple moments that make a life and what I can learn from them. The writer Annie Dillard says, “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” I refuse to let simple occurrences in the course of a grocery shopping trip, a rainy morning at home, a meeting at work, dinner out, dinner in, a walk in the woods, a disagreement with a friend, an over-flowing laundry basket, a drive to my parents house, or an inside joke with my husband pass me by–because if I did–I’d be letting my life pass me by.
3 must read posts:
You know the drill…roll call here then head to Pink Shoes and share the comment love!
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016