Happy Friday and Happy February!
Come join us at the Powder Room Playground and be ready for some honesty and some humor!
Motherhood has rudely awakened me to the fact, that when using the powder room, I have lost all rights to privacy and dignity. When I really think about it… this is how it is in every aspect of my life these days. Life with my kids mean that normal routines like eating out, reading a book or shopping no longer happens like they should. Every situation feels like I’m in the powder room again. Parenthood doesn’t always let me have my days the way I meant it to be… but here in the PRP, I get to write about it my way. A little honesty and my quirky humor. So hurry up and head to the Powder Room Playground!… my bladder is trending folks!
Check out these favorite posts:
- Eating Out On Grand Opening Day: It’s a dangerous job, but someone has to do it!
- A Love Story and A Murdered Slow Cooker
- The ‘Extra’ Extra Costs of Traveling with Kids
Don’t forget to comment below for roll call then get to Powder Room Playground and spread some comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016