Happy Friday and Happy February!
Come join us at the Powder Room Playground and be ready for some honesty and some humor!
Motherhood has rudely awakened me to the fact, that when using the powder room, I have lost all rights to privacy and dignity. When I really think about it… this is how it is in every aspect of my life these days. Life with my kids mean that normal routines like eating out, reading a book or shopping no longer happens like they should. Every situation feels like I’m in the powder room again. Parenthood doesn’t always let me have my days the way I meant it to be… but here in the PRP, I get to write about it my way. A little honesty and my quirky humor. So hurry up and head to the Powder Room Playground!… my bladder is trending folks!
Check out these favorite posts:
- Eating Out On Grand Opening Day: It’s a dangerous job, but someone has to do it!
- A Love Story and A Murdered Slow Cooker
- The ‘Extra’ Extra Costs of Traveling with Kids
Don’t forget to comment below for roll call then get to Powder Room Playground and spread some comment love!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015