Time to check out today’s feature blogger.
Come pick her brain and learn from her wisdom! Welcome Pruning Princesses.
When my girls were still waddling, red-headed toddlers I desperately wished I knew a mom who had kids just slightly older than mine so I could pick her brain and learn from her wisdom. As the girls grew, this parenting thing was getting harder, not easier. Growing strong girls into strong women with was a HUGE task. I responded by asking others questions, reading, and parenting intentionally, but I wanted to share what I learned and find others to share back, so I started this blog. Whether you are done raising kids or have all boys, there is a place for you at Pruning Princesses where you can find mentors, recipes, stories, activities and inspiration or you can encourage another mom who needs it.
Pruning Princesses recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Pruning Princesses and show your comment love!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015