Time to check out today’s feature blogger.
Come pick her brain and learn from her wisdom! Welcome Pruning Princesses.
When my girls were still waddling, red-headed toddlers I desperately wished I knew a mom who had kids just slightly older than mine so I could pick her brain and learn from her wisdom. As the girls grew, this parenting thing was getting harder, not easier. Growing strong girls into strong women with was a HUGE task. I responded by asking others questions, reading, and parenting intentionally, but I wanted to share what I learned and find others to share back, so I started this blog. Whether you are done raising kids or have all boys, there is a place for you at Pruning Princesses where you can find mentors, recipes, stories, activities and inspiration or you can encourage another mom who needs it.
Pruning Princesses recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Pruning Princesses and show your comment love!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015