Time to check out today’s feature blogger.
Come pick her brain and learn from her wisdom! Welcome Pruning Princesses.
When my girls were still waddling, red-headed toddlers I desperately wished I knew a mom who had kids just slightly older than mine so I could pick her brain and learn from her wisdom. As the girls grew, this parenting thing was getting harder, not easier. Growing strong girls into strong women with was a HUGE task. I responded by asking others questions, reading, and parenting intentionally, but I wanted to share what I learned and find others to share back, so I started this blog. Whether you are done raising kids or have all boys, there is a place for you at Pruning Princesses where you can find mentors, recipes, stories, activities and inspiration or you can encourage another mom who needs it.
Pruning Princesses recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Pruning Princesses and show your comment love!
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017