Time to check out today’s feature blogger.
Come pick her brain and learn from her wisdom! Welcome Pruning Princesses.
When my girls were still waddling, red-headed toddlers I desperately wished I knew a mom who had kids just slightly older than mine so I could pick her brain and learn from her wisdom. As the girls grew, this parenting thing was getting harder, not easier. Growing strong girls into strong women with was a HUGE task. I responded by asking others questions, reading, and parenting intentionally, but I wanted to share what I learned and find others to share back, so I started this blog. Whether you are done raising kids or have all boys, there is a place for you at Pruning Princesses where you can find mentors, recipes, stories, activities and inspiration or you can encourage another mom who needs it.
Pruning Princesses recommends these 3 posts:
Roll call below then go visit Pruning Princesses and show your comment love!
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015