Today’s featured blogger, Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style, shares her life, and how she copes with Lyme Disease and teenagers!
I have been using my blog to help work through Lyme disease. I have always been an arguer so of course the disease I get is controversial. I refuse to give in to the pain and try to focus on the good in my life. This blog gave me purpose when I couldn’t get out of bed because if I did, I would see how dirty the house was and who wants to see that.
Go visit Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015