Today’s featured blogger, Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style, shares her life, and how she copes with Lyme Disease and teenagers!
I have been using my blog to help work through Lyme disease. I have always been an arguer so of course the disease I get is controversial. I refuse to give in to the pain and try to focus on the good in my life. This blog gave me purpose when I couldn’t get out of bed because if I did, I would see how dirty the house was and who wants to see that.
Go visit Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016