Today’s featured blogger, Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style, shares her life, and how she copes with Lyme Disease and teenagers!
I have been using my blog to help work through Lyme disease. I have always been an arguer so of course the disease I get is controversial. I refuse to give in to the pain and try to focus on the good in my life. This blog gave me purpose when I couldn’t get out of bed because if I did, I would see how dirty the house was and who wants to see that.
Go visit Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016