Today’s featured blogger, Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style, shares her life, and how she copes with Lyme Disease and teenagers!
I have been using my blog to help work through Lyme disease. I have always been an arguer so of course the disease I get is controversial. I refuse to give in to the pain and try to focus on the good in my life. This blog gave me purpose when I couldn’t get out of bed because if I did, I would see how dirty the house was and who wants to see that.
Go visit Ranting and Raving, Saskatchewan Style and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015