Happy Wednesday, everyone! I’m sure everyone is excited that we are halfway through the work week, but we still have lots of plenty of featured blogger fun in the coming days.
Today our featured blogger is The Red Buffalo’s Road. Make sure to stop on by and read about her adventures in Asia!
Hi I’m Corlie, a South African living in Yunnan province, Southwestern China, bordering the Golden Triangle.
Here I volunteer as a therapist at a center for disabled children from rural communities, I explore the hillsides and climb the cliff faces with my husband over the weekends and I frequently tag along on his forestry research field trips throughout the region.
Living and traveling in this part of the world has given me the opportunity to discover and learn about crafts and embroidery unique to the ancient cultures of the Golden Triangle.
Feeling the need to share what we have been experiencing here, I established the Red Buffalo websites. One, a trading store and the other, a blog site about our adventures in Asia.
I invite you to come on over and see this very special corner of the world with me, and I’m sure you’ll discover something new each time you stop by!
Go visit The Red Buffalo’s Road and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015