Happy Wednesday, everyone! I’m sure everyone is excited that we are halfway through the work week, but we still have lots of plenty of featured blogger fun in the coming days.
Today our featured blogger is The Red Buffalo’s Road. Make sure to stop on by and read about her adventures in Asia!
Hi I’m Corlie, a South African living in Yunnan province, Southwestern China, bordering the Golden Triangle.
Here I volunteer as a therapist at a center for disabled children from rural communities, I explore the hillsides and climb the cliff faces with my husband over the weekends and I frequently tag along on his forestry research field trips throughout the region.
Living and traveling in this part of the world has given me the opportunity to discover and learn about crafts and embroidery unique to the ancient cultures of the Golden Triangle.
Feeling the need to share what we have been experiencing here, I established the Red Buffalo websites. One, a trading store and the other, a blog site about our adventures in Asia.
I invite you to come on over and see this very special corner of the world with me, and I’m sure you’ll discover something new each time you stop by!
Go visit The Red Buffalo’s Road and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016