Happy Wednesday, everyone! I’m sure everyone is excited that we are halfway through the work week, but we still have lots of plenty of featured blogger fun in the coming days.
Today our featured blogger is The Red Buffalo’s Road. Make sure to stop on by and read about her adventures in Asia!
Hi I’m Corlie, a South African living in Yunnan province, Southwestern China, bordering the Golden Triangle.
Here I volunteer as a therapist at a center for disabled children from rural communities, I explore the hillsides and climb the cliff faces with my husband over the weekends and I frequently tag along on his forestry research field trips throughout the region.
Living and traveling in this part of the world has given me the opportunity to discover and learn about crafts and embroidery unique to the ancient cultures of the Golden Triangle.
Feeling the need to share what we have been experiencing here, I established the Red Buffalo websites. One, a trading store and the other, a blog site about our adventures in Asia.
I invite you to come on over and see this very special corner of the world with me, and I’m sure you’ll discover something new each time you stop by!
Go visit The Red Buffalo’s Road and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015