Happy Monday! Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a amazing weekend meeting so many inspiring women at Women Get Social San Diego.
We are ready to get our weekday started with our featured blogger, Redefining Mom.
In October 2012, I gave birth to my daughter and found myself returning to work full-time 3 months later. I needed a place to vent, share, experience, and meet people who were experiencing the same emotions as I was and thus in the summer of 2013, Redefining Mom was born! I focus on finding a work/life balance for busy working moms and I just started a series in 2014 called Working Mom Weight Loss. I am a crock pot loving, time management junkie, organizing obsessed mom hoping to have run a 5k by May and get pregnant with baby #2 this summer!
- Five Must Have Productivity Apps for the Working Mom
- New Year’s Commitments NOT Resolutions
- The Problem with Maternity Leave in the US
Go visit Redefining Mom and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017