Happy Monday! Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a amazing weekend meeting so many inspiring women at Women Get Social San Diego.
We are ready to get our weekday started with our featured blogger, Redefining Mom.
In October 2012, I gave birth to my daughter and found myself returning to work full-time 3 months later. I needed a place to vent, share, experience, and meet people who were experiencing the same emotions as I was and thus in the summer of 2013, Redefining Mom was born! I focus on finding a work/life balance for busy working moms and I just started a series in 2014 called Working Mom Weight Loss. I am a crock pot loving, time management junkie, organizing obsessed mom hoping to have run a 5k by May and get pregnant with baby #2 this summer!
- Five Must Have Productivity Apps for the Working Mom
- New Year’s Commitments NOT Resolutions
- The Problem with Maternity Leave in the US
Go visit Redefining Mom and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017