Like vintage clothing?
You’ll love our feature blogger Retro Fashion Is My Passion! Let’s join her on her challenge.
I’ve been in love with vintage clothing since I was a child playing with my Mother’s 1950’s Barbie clothes. I have close friends but they aren’t into vintage like me so I decided to start my blog to meet people with the same interests as me. My blog was mainly my lifestyle and some outfit posts, then I decided to start a challenge for myself, I will post a vintage or vintage inspired outfit everyday for one whole year. I am now on day 126 and my blog is going strong, I have made some great friends through my vintage adventure so far and hope to make many more!
Check out these 3 posts by Retro Fashion:
- Day 126, A Heirloom from A Piano
- Day 100, Special Fashion Post For You
- Day 107, I’m Having a Pajama Party and Your Invited
Don’t forget to comment below! Then head to Retro Fashion Is My Passion and share the comment love!!
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016