Like vintage clothing?
You’ll love our feature blogger Retro Fashion Is My Passion! Let’s join her on her challenge.
I’ve been in love with vintage clothing since I was a child playing with my Mother’s 1950’s Barbie clothes. I have close friends but they aren’t into vintage like me so I decided to start my blog to meet people with the same interests as me. My blog was mainly my lifestyle and some outfit posts, then I decided to start a challenge for myself, I will post a vintage or vintage inspired outfit everyday for one whole year. I am now on day 126 and my blog is going strong, I have made some great friends through my vintage adventure so far and hope to make many more!
Check out these 3 posts by Retro Fashion:
- Day 126, A Heirloom from A Piano
- Day 100, Special Fashion Post For You
- Day 107, I’m Having a Pajama Party and Your Invited
Don’t forget to comment below! Then head to Retro Fashion Is My Passion and share the comment love!!
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016