Like vintage clothing?
You’ll love our feature blogger Retro Fashion Is My Passion! Let’s join her on her challenge.
I’ve been in love with vintage clothing since I was a child playing with my Mother’s 1950’s Barbie clothes. I have close friends but they aren’t into vintage like me so I decided to start my blog to meet people with the same interests as me. My blog was mainly my lifestyle and some outfit posts, then I decided to start a challenge for myself, I will post a vintage or vintage inspired outfit everyday for one whole year. I am now on day 126 and my blog is going strong, I have made some great friends through my vintage adventure so far and hope to make many more!
Check out these 3 posts by Retro Fashion:
- Day 126, A Heirloom from A Piano
- Day 100, Special Fashion Post For You
- Day 107, I’m Having a Pajama Party and Your Invited
Don’t forget to comment below! Then head to Retro Fashion Is My Passion and share the comment love!!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015