Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend.
Make sure to give a warm welcome to today’s featured blogger Rx Fitness Lady.
Greetings SITStahs! My name is Joi and I’m the southern belle practicing community pharmacy, inspiring people to be healthy & fit as an independent fitness professional & group fitness instructor, and the voice behind Rx Fitness Lady. I wear so many hats through my professions and community involvement and I share a little bit of it all on my lifestyle wellness blog. Blogging happened for me on my quest to improve my fitness presence. It turns out, I fell in love with it. I would love to have some new SITStahs join the regular discussion about my passion over at Rx (Prescription) Fitness Lady. I hope you En-Joi your visit today.
- DIY Baby Pharmacy & A Medication Storage Tip
- An Orientation for Group Fitness Classes
- How to Verbally Nix Sexual Harassment
Comment for roll call and then go visit Rx Fitness Lady and share the comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017