Greetings from sunny San Diego, California! I am a freelance writer, and enjoy blogging about motherhood, cooking, photography, crafting, reading, and the like. My blog’s cast of characters includes Bryan, my husband of 10+ years; Sophie, my 4-year-old daughter and muse; two dogs, Casey and Romeo; and a mama cat (Tess) and her kitten (Bipp). Leah’s Thoughts is a way for me to journal, share ideas, essays, musings, frustrations, recipes, funny stories, and – most importantly – exercise my lifelong passion of writing. Like what you read? Come visit me!
Awesome photos in October Photos: The B Sides.
Sand, Splash and Sunset is a visual journal of a day at the beach.
All moms of girls can experience The Joys of Mother-Daughter Shoe Shopping.
Ready to head to Leah’s Thoughts for more? Don’t forget to check in below with a quick comment!
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014