Greetings from sunny San Diego, California! I am a freelance writer, and enjoy blogging about motherhood, cooking, photography, crafting, reading, and the like. My blog’s cast of characters includes Bryan, my husband of 10+ years; Sophie, my 4-year-old daughter and muse; two dogs, Casey and Romeo; and a mama cat (Tess) and her kitten (Bipp). Leah’s Thoughts is a way for me to journal, share ideas, essays, musings, frustrations, recipes, funny stories, and – most importantly – exercise my lifelong passion of writing. Like what you read? Come visit me!
Awesome photos in October Photos: The B Sides.
Sand, Splash and Sunset is a visual journal of a day at the beach.
All moms of girls can experience The Joys of Mother-Daughter Shoe Shopping.
Ready to head to Leah’s Thoughts for more? Don’t forget to check in below with a quick comment!
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012
- Self Portraits, aka How To Take A Picture of Yourself - Mar 16, 2012