Greetings from sunny San Diego, California! I am a freelance writer, and enjoy blogging about motherhood, cooking, photography, crafting, reading, and the like. My blog’s cast of characters includes Bryan, my husband of 10+ years; Sophie, my 4-year-old daughter and muse; two dogs, Casey and Romeo; and a mama cat (Tess) and her kitten (Bipp). Leah’s Thoughts is a way for me to journal, share ideas, essays, musings, frustrations, recipes, funny stories, and – most importantly – exercise my lifelong passion of writing. Like what you read? Come visit me!
Awesome photos in October Photos: The B Sides.
Sand, Splash and Sunset is a visual journal of a day at the beach.
All moms of girls can experience The Joys of Mother-Daughter Shoe Shopping.
Ready to head to Leah’s Thoughts for more? Don’t forget to check in below with a quick comment!
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016