The weekend is here! Happy Friday, friends.
We are going to kick this weekend off with our flash featured blogger, Saved By Grace.
My name is Christine! I am a 30-something married mom of a pre-teen living in Washington state. I am told I am always laughing and making it my mission to make others laugh as well. Saved By Grace is my blog about beauty, recipes, products I love, housekeeping tips, green and frugal living and life in my house, as crazy as it is sometimes. I also am focused on diabetic living. I love Jesus, and I strive to love others the way he loves me, even if I fail sometimes. I may not be perfect, but I am “saved by grace”!
- DIY Miracle Cleaning Spray
- Growing Your Own Green Onions In Your Kitchen
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy In Bulk
Go visit Saved By Grace and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016