The weekend is here! Happy Friday, friends.
We are going to kick this weekend off with our flash featured blogger, Saved By Grace.
My name is Christine! I am a 30-something married mom of a pre-teen living in Washington state. I am told I am always laughing and making it my mission to make others laugh as well. Saved By Grace is my blog about beauty, recipes, products I love, housekeeping tips, green and frugal living and life in my house, as crazy as it is sometimes. I also am focused on diabetic living. I love Jesus, and I strive to love others the way he loves me, even if I fail sometimes. I may not be perfect, but I am “saved by grace”!
- DIY Miracle Cleaning Spray
- Growing Your Own Green Onions In Your Kitchen
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy In Bulk
Go visit Saved By Grace and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015