The weekend is here! Happy Friday, friends.
We are going to kick this weekend off with our flash featured blogger, Saved By Grace.
My name is Christine! I am a 30-something married mom of a pre-teen living in Washington state. I am told I am always laughing and making it my mission to make others laugh as well. Saved By Grace is my blog about beauty, recipes, products I love, housekeeping tips, green and frugal living and life in my house, as crazy as it is sometimes. I also am focused on diabetic living. I love Jesus, and I strive to love others the way he loves me, even if I fail sometimes. I may not be perfect, but I am “saved by grace”!
- DIY Miracle Cleaning Spray
- Growing Your Own Green Onions In Your Kitchen
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy In Bulk
Go visit Saved By Grace and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016