The weekend is here! Happy Friday, friends.
We are going to kick this weekend off with our flash featured blogger, Saved By Grace.
My name is Christine! I am a 30-something married mom of a pre-teen living in Washington state. I am told I am always laughing and making it my mission to make others laugh as well. Saved By Grace is my blog about beauty, recipes, products I love, housekeeping tips, green and frugal living and life in my house, as crazy as it is sometimes. I also am focused on diabetic living. I love Jesus, and I strive to love others the way he loves me, even if I fail sometimes. I may not be perfect, but I am “saved by grace”!
- DIY Miracle Cleaning Spray
- Growing Your Own Green Onions In Your Kitchen
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy In Bulk
Go visit Saved By Grace and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Why I’m Still Blogging - May 6, 2016
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016