The weekend is here! Happy Friday, friends.
We are going to kick this weekend off with our flash featured blogger, Saved By Grace.
My name is Christine! I am a 30-something married mom of a pre-teen living in Washington state. I am told I am always laughing and making it my mission to make others laugh as well. Saved By Grace is my blog about beauty, recipes, products I love, housekeeping tips, green and frugal living and life in my house, as crazy as it is sometimes. I also am focused on diabetic living. I love Jesus, and I strive to love others the way he loves me, even if I fail sometimes. I may not be perfect, but I am “saved by grace”!
- DIY Miracle Cleaning Spray
- Growing Your Own Green Onions In Your Kitchen
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy In Bulk
Go visit Saved By Grace and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017