Welcome to a new week! Did everyone have a great weekend?
We are going to get this week started with our featured blogger, Saving a Buck R 2.
Hello Everyone!! If you’re reading this then I’ve been featured, WA-HOO!!! 🙂 My name is Amy and I am the proud Blover (blog lover) of Saving A Buck R 2! I am a Mother first to a handsome 22 month old, and a beautiful 13 year old, (yikes right?!?!) and girlfriend to a gorgeous man who brings me coupons from the gym (eh ehm…I do love diamonds 🙂 I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I love kitties, cheese and Thai Chicken. I started as your everyday couponer, one or two coupons here and there, but then I got really into couponing, (with the help of my sister Jen) and then really good at it! Saving A Buck R 2 was created out of the “want” to share the “how to’s” with everyone else, originally starting with my friends and family 🙂 I hope you will enjoy my blog and come back often for all of your coupon needs!! Thank you 🙂
Go visit Saving A Buck R 2 and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016