Welcome to a new week! Did everyone have a great weekend?
We are going to get this week started with our featured blogger, Saving a Buck R 2.
Hello Everyone!! If you’re reading this then I’ve been featured, WA-HOO!!! 🙂 My name is Amy and I am the proud Blover (blog lover) of Saving A Buck R 2! I am a Mother first to a handsome 22 month old, and a beautiful 13 year old, (yikes right?!?!) and girlfriend to a gorgeous man who brings me coupons from the gym (eh ehm…I do love diamonds 🙂 I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I love kitties, cheese and Thai Chicken. I started as your everyday couponer, one or two coupons here and there, but then I got really into couponing, (with the help of my sister Jen) and then really good at it! Saving A Buck R 2 was created out of the “want” to share the “how to’s” with everyone else, originally starting with my friends and family 🙂 I hope you will enjoy my blog and come back often for all of your coupon needs!! Thank you 🙂
Go visit Saving A Buck R 2 and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016