Welcome to a new week! Did everyone have a great weekend?
We are going to get this week started with our featured blogger, Saving a Buck R 2.
Hello Everyone!! If you’re reading this then I’ve been featured, WA-HOO!!! My name is Amy and I am the proud Blover (blog lover) of Saving A Buck R 2! I am a Mother first to a handsome 22 month old, and a beautiful 13 year old, (yikes right?!?!) and girlfriend to a gorgeous man who brings me coupons from the gym (eh ehm…I do love diamonds I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I love kitties, cheese and Thai Chicken. I started as your everyday couponer, one or two coupons here and there, but then I got really into couponing, (with the help of my sister Jen) and then really good at it! Saving A Buck R 2 was created out of the “want” to share the “how to’s” with everyone else, originally starting with my friends and family I hope you will enjoy my blog and come back often for all of your coupon needs!! Thank you
Go visit Saving A Buck R 2 and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015