Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Today’s feature blogger is here to help us ring in the new year!
Welcome Sheila from Sheila’s Place!
I am a high school math teacher near retirement who writes novels that happen here and sometimes in alternate realities. Stop by and you will find blogs on writing topics with advice and suggestions for all writers. I also share my thoughts on gardening, crafts, and food. I get inspired by other bloggers and I hope you find inspiration at Sheila’s Place.
Sheila recommends these fabulous posts:
- The Mindstalker
- Publishing: You can’t sign a book contract after you’re dead!
- Hobbies: Can you have too many?
Time to share some comment love! Roll call below then head to Sheila’s Place and keep it coming!
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015