Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Today’s feature blogger is here to help us ring in the new year!
Welcome Sheila from Sheila’s Place!
I am a high school math teacher near retirement who writes novels that happen here and sometimes in alternate realities. Stop by and you will find blogs on writing topics with advice and suggestions for all writers. I also share my thoughts on gardening, crafts, and food. I get inspired by other bloggers and I hope you find inspiration at Sheila’s Place.
Sheila recommends these fabulous posts:
- The Mindstalker
- Publishing: You can’t sign a book contract after you’re dead!
- Hobbies: Can you have too many?
Time to share some comment love! Roll call below then head to Sheila’s Place and keep it coming!
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015