Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Today’s feature blogger is here to help us ring in the new year!
Welcome Sheila from Sheila’s Place!
I am a high school math teacher near retirement who writes novels that happen here and sometimes in alternate realities. Stop by and you will find blogs on writing topics with advice and suggestions for all writers. I also share my thoughts on gardening, crafts, and food. I get inspired by other bloggers and I hope you find inspiration at Sheila’s Place.
Sheila recommends these fabulous posts:
- The Mindstalker
- Publishing: You can’t sign a book contract after you’re dead!
- Hobbies: Can you have too many?
Time to share some comment love! Roll call below then head to Sheila’s Place and keep it coming!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017