Sassy & sweet sum up today’s featured blogger, Sheila from Simply Sheila
I might be sassy, but I’m always sweet. I grew up in a small town in California, and have always considered myself a big city girl. Now I live in Austin, and as cities go, it couldn’t get better. Grab a Starbucks and head over to my blog where I write about exploring my surroundings, family and childhood memories, plus I design it up along the way.
Sheila recommends these 3 posts:
What are you waiting for? Comment here for roll call, then check out Simply Sheila and spread some comment love!
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Sure Your Website Is Protected - May 16, 2017
- What You Need To Know About Incorporating Your Blog - May 15, 2017
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - May 14, 2017
- How To Prioritize Your Passion For Writing - May 12, 2017