Sassy & sweet sum up today’s featured blogger, Sheila from Simply Sheila
I might be sassy, but I’m always sweet. I grew up in a small town in California, and have always considered myself a big city girl. Now I live in Austin, and as cities go, it couldn’t get better. Grab a Starbucks and head over to my blog where I write about exploring my surroundings, family and childhood memories, plus I design it up along the way.
Sheila recommends these 3 posts:
What are you waiting for? Comment here for roll call, then check out Simply Sheila and spread some comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016